TRAINING & COACHING
Kate Samuels Equestrian is based in Charlottesville, Virginia, at her family farm in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains. A small but personalized operation, Kate has availability for training for a select few horses at a time for full or partial training board. Unlike larger programs where you horse can be lost in the mix and ridden by working students, Kate does all of the care and training herself, and you can be assured of a personalized and highly dedicated schedule for your horse. Based on each horse's needs, Kate is able to create a training package that meets both the owner's expectations and the specific requirements for each horse. Please feel free to contact Kate with any inquiries about programs to suit your horse's needs.
Kate has experience coaching students of all levels and walks of life. She is incredibly dedicated to her pupils, and thoroughly enjoys watching them improve in their equestrian journey. Lessons are available both at her facility and off the property within thirty minutes of her farm. Both individual and small group lessons are available.
- Full training board: $45/day (includes five to six days a week of riding)
- Partial training board: $35/day (includes three to four days a week of riding)
- Sale board - $35/day (includes 5 to 6 days a week of riding) plus 10% commission.
- Training Rides off the Farm: $45 (extra $10 added for each half hour away)
- Lessons on the Farm: $50
- Lessons off the Farm: $60 (30 minute radius)
- Coaching & Course Walks at Competitions: $100/day